The Clinique de la Plaine welcomes its patients for medical consultations and surgeries, in strict compliance with the current protection measures. In order to continue to effectively fight against COVID-19, we remind you of the barrier gestures and the precautions to be observed for a stay or a visit in complete safety.
Exceptional measures had to be put in place in order to be able to comply with the current protection cantonal guidelines, and allow our clinic to continue to fulfill its public health mission.
- Visits are limited to one person per day and per inpatient, every day from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., for a maximum duration of 60 minutes.
- Visits are not allowed for ambulatory patients, with the exception for specific cases, such as young patients or pregnancies interruptions. In this context, the hours and the rules to be observed are the same as for inpatients.
- We ask you to cancel your visit if you feel ill or have symptoms, may they be light (fever, cough, muscle aches, etc.).
- The waiting room may only be occupied by authorized patients and accompanying persons. If two or more people occupy the waiting area simultaneously, a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between them is required.
- Hand washing and wearing a mask are compulsory. Keeping the safety distance is required