Become an affiliated doctor at
Clinique de la Plaine
Are you interested in an independent medical practice?
Clinique de la Plaine offers affiliated doctors a high-quality medical infrastructure providing patients a first-rate care.
- Direct contact with clinic management.
- Attentive listening of your needs, in terms of technical equipment.
- A human-sized clinic, allowing personalized care for every patient.
- A warm and caring atmosphere.
- First-class medical equipment
- Flexible allocation of operating times.
- A small, very competent medical team who will be at your side for each surgery and each stay.
- First-class medical equipment.
- Two operating theaters entirely renovated in 2019.
For your patients
- Personalized care
- Newly renovated private rooms.
- Highlight of your skills, specialties and news on LinkedIn, as well as on our website.
- A network of surgeons allowing exchanges during virtual or real events.
Aggregation at Clinique de la Plaine is exclusively granted to doctors holding a federal diploma, with a specialty recognized by the Confederation, and having the cantonal licence to practice in the Canton of Geneva as an independent doctor
Doctors wishing to practice in the operating theaters, as specialists, must have worked as clinic director or an equivalent function, in a healthcare organization that is recognized to grant a title of specialist.
M. Hervé Imesch
Directeur général de la Clinique de la Plaine
See our current vacancies.
Discover our affiliated doctors
Our patients can choose from more than seventy affiliated doctors practicing in the surgical specialties provided at Clinique de la Plaine